From: Kirk Klobe (kklobe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-27 11:35:55

>>In order that others can help you, please upload the full set of
>>error message output from the regression tests to the boost files
>>section (compressed, of course).

I have uploaded regression_dinkumware.zip under the folder
regression_results and included the output from regression.exe along
with the config.hpp I'm using. For the results, I stripped compiler.cfg
down to support only MSVC and Intel C++.

>>Reading boost/config.hpp, there's no point in changing the
>>compiler-specific bug macros. You may want to focus on these
>>library-specific macros, some of which are already set
>>differently for STLport, for example.

<SNIP>

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my message. These are the BOOST_NO_x macros I
was referring to.

I'm currently only concerned with the Intel results, and simply included
the MSVC results for comparison (although getting MSVC working with the
supposedly more compliant Dinkumware 3.08 wouldn't hurt).

Any feedback or help is much appreciated!

- Kirk