From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-30 06:17:12

My quite frequent experience of this is that too long or too complex files
somehow temporarily overflow some internal buffer, but sometimes one can
use 'rebuild all' to overcome this.

This doesn't work if it is really too complex. (and I think the
line number suggests that this may not work for you).

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria