From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-07 18:30:05

On Monday 07 May 2001 09:30 am, you wrote:
> [...]

Yes, or even an external trait class that states whether or not a function
object is equality comparable. This would shift the burden to those using
operator== to specify that they indeed are using it. Still, even this is
unfortunate: if the user forgets to specialize the trait class, the function
objects will (silently!) fail to ever be compared.

        Doug