Date: 2001-05-22 20:35:50
Hi, all list member:
I am new to this egroups. Hopefully,
someone will answer my questions.
Assume I know the internal code of a
CJK's character. Say 0xA443. How can
I code a C++ program to show this
character on the screen (Window).
(1) Which class should I use to set up the locale ?
(2) Which class should I use to select the font file ?
(3) Which class should I use to fetch the character from
the font file ?
(4) How many bytes in the program must be reserved to hold
this character ?
(5) Which class should I use to show this character on
the screen (window) ?
(6) How to rotate the character at any angle ?
(7) How to paint the character in color ?
(8) How to change the character size ?
(9) Show me a small C++ code if it is possible.
Thanks whatever you can help me for this matter.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk