From: joel de guzman (isis-tech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-29 18:30:01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Colvin" <gcolvin_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] Re: [ANN] Spirit C++ parser framework.

> From: Csaba Szepesvari <szepes_at_[hidden]>
> > A disturbing question: will Spirit ever compile under VC++ (6.0 SP4)?
> > How intensively does it use partial template specialization and alike?
>
> I don't know, but how long must we carry that cross?

:-(. I understand your tribulation and I sympathize. Can we do something?
Should we just ignore VC++ people? I remember emailing Andrei
Alexendrescu not to support non-conforming compilers in his YASTLI
project. I did that because there are alternatives (e.g. STLPort ). Not in
Spirit's case....

Joel de Guzman