From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-05 10:24:55

The documentation has a page listing each of the libraries, and we can look
in each one to see what headers go with a library. Sometimes, I need to go
the other way; I need to know where the documentation is for a header at
which I'm looking. The answer isn't always obvious from the header's name;
and we shouldn't have to be guessing anyway, even for "obvious" names.
Could we add a documentation page that lists each (public) header file and
gives where the header's documentation is?

On a separate note, maybe that page could list the mandatory source files.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie