From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-05 12:56:37

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

Looking back at your other message, you said tmake generates Makefiles. I'm
interpreting that as a bad thing. If so, qmake is not for you. Other that
that, qmake has a fairly simple API involving setting variables and a few
function calls. The docs are attached (tar/gzip). I guess as far as a real
programming language is concerned, probably not. More of an advanced if/else
system. All I know is that I got scared off by your document about the build
system. Perhaps if I looked at the examples, it would make more sense.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer