From: helmut.zeisel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-21 09:44:54

--- In boost_at_y..., "Fernando Cacciola" <fcacciola_at_g...> wrote:

> [...]

Fine, since many people already invented wheels,
this means that there must be some interest for wheels generally
and for a standard wheel particulary :-)

Which of these libraries could be
a starting point for inclusion into a future C++ standard,
by offering a complete C++ interface
(compatible e.g. to boost::rational and boost::operators)
and providing a boost compatible license?

Helmut Zeisel