From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-21 17:36:14

There is not yet a BGL interface (or data-structure) for representing
hypergraphs, however I have imagined how it might look. Instead of

source(e, g)
target(e, g)

you would have

incident_vertices(e, g)

which returns a pair of iterators that can be used to loop through the
vertices. The type of these iterators would be named something like

incident_vertex_iterator<Graph>::type

I haven't thought about efficient data-structure representations
for hypergraphs. If anyone knows how to do this, I'd be glad to
help with adding this to the BGL.

Cheers,
Jeremy

P.S. I'm currently on the road so responses will be delayed.