From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-21 17:39:52

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Vladimir Prus wrote:
ghost> On Saturday 16 June 2001 01:29, Ruth Brown wrote:
ghost> > Looking for ideas on how to compute the transitive closure of a graph
ghost> > that is represented by an adjacency_list graph in BGL.
ghost>
ghost> I'm surprised to not find transitive closure in BGL. Some
ghost> time ago I have converted transitive closure algorithm
ghost> present in LEDA to GTL. It seems like it will work with
ghost> adjacency_list. If there's interest, I can adapt the
ghost> algorithm for BGL.

So many algorithms, so little time... :)

Actually, it would be nice to get some BGL algorithm contributions from
others... I would love it if you converted the transitive closure
algorithm. Please make it a generic algoirthm: a template functions, not a
function written in terms of adjacency_list. Also, remember to put your
name and boost-compatible copyright on it!

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate, IU B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Summer Manager, AT&T Research phone: (973) 360-8185