From: Paul Baxter (paul_baxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-22 15:36:31

I think this has ben suggested before.

A possible solution that unfortunately isn't (currently) Boost license
compatible may be found at
http://www.fnal.gov/fermitools/abstracts/siunits/abstract.html

Actually they have several other packages there that look extremely useful.

ISOCXX (as someone previously noted) is a seemingly well documented attempt
as ISO conformance monitoring of various compilers rather similar to our
config policy. (
http://www.fnal.gov/docs/working-groups/fpcltf/Pkg/ISOcxx/doc/0ISOcxx.html )

It looks very good and has a lot of documentation.

Similarly there are an error logger
(http://www.fnal.gov/docs/working-groups/fpcltf/Pkg/ErrorLogger/doc/html/0Er
rorLogger.html ) and many other similar libraries to Boost e.g. tuples.

So much so that there is almost an uncanny parallel with Boost. Its a shame
efforts aren't shared between the two projects to provide high-quality
license -free class libraries.
( http://www.fnal.gov/docs/working-groups/fpcltf/fpcltf.html for something
of an overview ).

Paul Baxter