From: John Max Skaller (skaller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-22 19:08:48

williamkempf_at_[hidden] wrote:

> You're too pessimistic.

        Realistic.

        Don't underestime how hard it will be to
extend the abstract machine to support threading,
and to change the core language to meet all the issues
that raises -- AND to reach a consensus. Not to mention
examining the whole Standard library again in the light
of concurrent execution. This is a BIG job.

        If you think it is easy -- please write a paper,
including modifications to the existing wording.
I'm sure it would be welcomed. [Send me a copy!]

--
John (Max) Skaller, mailto:skaller_at_[hidden]
checkout Vyper http://Vyper.sourceforge.net