From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-24 15:37:54

I have often heard it claimed that anything you can do with template
template parameters, you can also do without them, but better. I am not
familiar with the arguments, so I can't evaluate their validity. Anyway,
maybe Hubert could investigate these techniques to see whether they offer
any improvements in addition to portability.

-Dave