From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-26 12:14:42

Quick question: is the "math" namespace going to encompass the stuff we've
been talking about under the name "numeric"? E.g., matrices, etc. If so,
is "math" the right name, or should we use "numeric"? If not, perhaps
we should have a least a preliminary definition of what areas the
namespace covers.

Cheers,
Jeremy