From: Vesa Karvonen (vesa.karvonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-29 08:42:01

From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>
> Vesa, I think it would be a great proof-of-concept to convert a few of the
> generated files from Boost.Python to use PREPROCESSOR. If you would be
> interested in walking me through one or two, that would be a big help. If
> the results are fairly easy-to-read and implement, I would enthusiastically
> support acceptance of this library.

I'll provide a couple of step-by-step examples, post them here, and add them
to the documentation after the review. Douglas Gregor also provided some
material in his review message that might be of help.

In principle, I would prefer to see people convert their designs to use a
particular library (not just PREPROCESSOR) on their own, because it usually
leads to more issues being identified in the library. The author often has a
specific style of using her own library, which makes her the least likely
candidate for spotting useability issues (in particular).

BTW, I'm currently on holiday (for 5 weeks starting next monday), which means
that I don't get to use e-mail as regularly. I will work on the PREPROCESSOR
library resolving the review issues during my holiday (and also on some other
personal projects I have mentioned here).