From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-29 14:00:15

 Greg Colvin wrote:
> From: <jbandela_at_[hidden]>
> > Wow, this is pretty neat.
>
> Indeed it is.

I guess I should let Vesa reply to the compliment :). "metaprogramming" word
got a lot of meanings these days :).

> One nit:
> BOOST_PREPROCESSOR is a lot to type, mabye BOOST_CPP would do?

Please, no :). Users are not supposed to use BOOST_PREPROCESSOR primitives
(BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_CAT, BOOST_PREROCESSOR_REPEAT, BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_IF,
etc.) "in-place" in their code, so length of these shouldn't be a problem.
As for more high-level constructs (BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_ENUM_PARAMS,
BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_ENUM_PARAMS_WITH_A_DEFAULT, etc.) - I think it make sense
to remove any prefix here, and use full words instead of abbreviations, e.g.

BOOST_ENUMERATE_PARAMETERS
BOOST_ENUMERATE_DEFAULT_PARAMETERS

Motivation is that they seem general (and useful :) enough to be made
top-level. Comments?

Aleksey