From: Greg Chicares (chicares_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-01 11:43:31

david.abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:

> --- In boost_at_y..., Greg Chicares <chicares_at_m...> wrote:
> > | 2.9-2.12
> >
> > Spacing after the section numbers is not uniform. Also occurs
> elsewhere,
> > e.g. 4.6 vs. 4.7 .
>
> I just looked at this again: you must be talking about the HTML
> source; it doesn't show up when displayed.

Actually I noticed it in the rendered HTML, then subsequently verified
that I could see it in the HTML source too. But my browser (netscape 4.7)
didn't like your em-dash or ellipsis either: they're valid HTML 4.0, but
netscape 4.x doesn't fully support that. So perhaps this is just another
netscape problem.

> I am not worried about cleaning that up.

Agreed.