From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-09 18:23:39

Hi John,

BTW, I made a little Jamfile (enclosed) which seems to build the regex
library nicely under cygwin. MSVC seems to build, but generates a pile of
link warnings. I am probably missing something simple for Borland and
Metrowerks.

I was hoping you could have a look at the command lines and tell me what you
think needs to be changed. I'll happily send you the command lines plus
error messages.

-Dave