From: Iain.Hanson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-10 13:17:21

Hi Dave,

I got the files from the .zip in boost/files/Build_System. I can't generally use
CVS directly, because I sit behind a firewall - as the obscene sig appended to
my posts by the firewall testifies :-(.

I can use the web cvs for the odd file, but it is extremely tedious for more
than that.

If you could provide a .tar.gz or .tgz with unix line ending that would be a
great help.

if boost build/ftjam works with unix line endings on dos then only one archive
would be needed. I know that msvc is catholic about line endings as is gcc, but
I have not had time to test ftjam + boost build on dos.

BTW I uziped using winzip because my Solaris home is exported via samba. which
is why I did not get automatic line ending conmversion.

/ikh