From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-14 08:05:23

I was going to make the fix in iterator_adaptors.hpp, but it looks like this
stuff is related to the "named template parameters" feature. Since that
shows up in a "pure Jeremy" file, I'd like to have him make the change.

BTW, I think the name "select" works nicely, probably even better than
"bind" for this trick, and much, much better than bind_17 ;-).

-Dave