From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-17 16:14:20

On Tuesday 17 July 2001 03:26, you wrote:
> hi all,
>
> in the sigslot-implementation posted by 'crimsono' in the files folder
> named 'callback' is the 'preprocessor.hpp'-file missing. does anybody have
> this file?
>
> thanks,
> henrik

That would be my fault, sorry. The contents of the file are at the end of the
message. Note that you'll need the PREPROCESSOR library (also in the files
folder).

        Doug

#ifndef BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_HPP
#define BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_HPP

#include <boost/preprocessor/2nd_repeat.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/cat.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/comma.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/comma_if.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/dec.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/empty.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/enum_params.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/enum_shifted_params.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/if.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/inc.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/repeat.hpp>
#include <boost/preprocessor/unused.hpp>

#endif // BOOST_PREPROCESSOR_HPP