From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-19 12:07:30

G++ is complaining about initialization order for the members of
char_delimiter_separator. Either the member declaration or
initialization order needs to be changed. I made the vars like this
locally.
     string_type nonreturnable_;
     string_type returnable_;
     bool no_ispunct_;
     bool no_isspace_;
     bool return_delims_;

This brings up the issue of warnings. I realize we don't want to reject
code based on warnings, but maybe the regression tests could start
making files to show compiler output for the tests. I wouldn't put
those in CVS necessarily, but often warnings from one compiler will be
errors on another, so having access to those will make
maintenance/upgrading a little nicer.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer