From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-19 14:53:32

At 01:07 PM 7/19/2001, Thomas Matelich wrote:

>This brings up the issue of warnings. I realize we don't want to reject
>code based on warnings, but maybe the regression tests could start
>making files to show compiler output for the tests. I wouldn't put
>those in CVS necessarily, but often warnings from one compiler will be
>errors on another, so having access to those will make
>maintenance/upgrading a little nicer.

The compiler logs are available at
ftp://boost.sourceforge.net/pub/boost/regression-logs

There is a link to each of the logs on
http://www.boost.org/status/compiler_status.html See the "[compiler
messages]" entry for each compiler.

Perhaps that isn't clear because it is right next to the link for the
table, and the two links blend together.

Should we move "[compiler messages]" to the end of the lines?

And yes, there are some warnings in the logs that it wouldn't hurt to
investigate.

--Beman