From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-20 14:33:26

Hi All

I'm looking for a good facility for the following functionality:

    a compile-time Map: type => (type, value)

The idea is that given a Map object and a key type, I should be able to
extract a corresponding value at compile-time.

I've been looking around at existing facilities, and none of them seem to
quite fit the bill. For example, the recently accepted boost tuple library
doesn't seem to be designed for this, although I could be wrong.

Of course I could code it myself, but I'd rather re-use than invent.

Pointers appreciated,
Dave