From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-23 12:21:42

The property class used in the graph library does this (the name
"property" was because it is what I store properties in, but it should
have a better name if it is to be used for general purpose). The code is
in boost/pending/property.hpp.

The current interface to the code is a bit rough, and needs documentation.
On the good side, the code is reasonably portable considering that it is
meta-code.

Cheers,
Jeremy