From: nksauter_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-30 20:31:11

> Is there support for wrapping in-place operators like
>
> Expression_.def(&Expression::operator+=, "__iadd__");

It's more difficult than this. The Boost.Python types.cpp source
code
needs to be modified to contain the following line:

dest->tp_flags |= Py_TPFLAGS_HAVE_INPLACEOPS;

and there are other modifications needed to activate the in-place
operators within the Boost Python source. I encountered these same
issues when I added support for Python 2.1 rich comparisons, which
will be in the next Boost.Python release.

I don't have time to do this right now but I'll try to get to it
within the next couple of weeks :)

Nick Sauter