From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-06 17:17:34

--- In boost_at_y..., Ross Smith <ross.s_at_i...> wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
> >
> > I've been helping with the Boost.Threads documentation, and have
just
> > committed major update to CVS (on the thread-initial branch).
>
> Could somebody please explain to us non-CVS-gurus how to get a look
at
> this?

If you only want to look at the documentation it's simple enough to
use the web access to CVS from SourceForge. This works easily for
work with a single file and only becomes prohibitive when you want to
work on a bunch of files at once. To get you there a little quicker
just jump to the following link (all one line no matter what the
mailer does to it):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/libs/thread/doc/?only_with_tag=thread-
initial

Bill Kempf