From: Ross Smith (ross.s_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-06 19:05:39

williamkempf_at_[hidden] wrote:

> --- In boost_at_y..., Ross Smith <ross.s_at_i...> wrote:
> > Beman Dawes wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been helping with the Boost.Threads documentation, and have
> just
> > > committed major update to CVS (on the thread-initial branch).
> >
> > Could somebody please explain to us non-CVS-gurus how to get a look
> at
> > this?
>
> If you only want to look at the documentation it's simple enough to
> use the web access to CVS from SourceForge. This works easily for
> work with a single file and only becomes prohibitive when you want to
> work on a bunch of files at once. To get you there a little quicker
> just jump to the following link (all one line no matter what the
> mailer does to it):
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-
> bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/libs/thread/doc/?only_with_tag=thread-
> initial

Thanks, but that's very awkward to read online (you have to read the raw
HTML) or download (you have to edit the files to get rid of the framing
material). Is there a way to either view the documents online, or
download the originals?

--
Ross Smith <ross.s_at_[hidden]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
"Unix has always lurked provocatively in the background of the operating