From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-08 12:07:17

There have been several past requests for a Formal Review Schedule web page
so that it is easy to get current information.

At one time I tried to keep a schedule in the YahooGroups files section,
but that never worked smoothly, and restricted viewing to Boost members.

Attached is a reformulated page intended for the public www.boost.org web
site. Because it will live in the regular CVS, (1) it can be updated by
any of the moderators, and (2) the latest version is always available to
anyone who cares to look at the CVS. We'll try to update the web site page
when needed between releases, too.

One of the ways the attached differs from the original effort is that it
keeps the schedule entries from past reviews. This will help keep track of
library reviewed but not appearing on the web site yet, and will keep a
recent history of review manager assignments.

Comments?

--Beman