From: Hubert HOLIN (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-12 18:07:16

[Sorry for the late reply, I'm only catching up with the digests!]

Paris (U.E.), le 13/08/2001

        Bonsoir

                As things stand now, I only plan to support version 3 of GCC,
because of numerous problems with older versions.

                However, the case for support of previous versions is
legitimate (they won't go away overnight...), and the changes you
propose do not seem very drastic.

                I have some evolution to the library (the test files and
documentation, actually) in the pipeline (which I have sent to Jens
Maurer, but which have not made it to the CVS yet), so some more might
be quite acceptable. Please send me the files as you wish them modified
by E-mail, so I can process them.

        A bientot

                        Hubert Holin
                        Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden]