From: Kevlin Henney (kevlin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-14 14:15:35

> From: Deane_Yang_at_[hidden]
>
>Disclaimer: I haven't had the time to examine the submitted
>libraries, so my comments might be completely irrelevant.
>
>As I've mentioned before, I prefer to keep things very simple.
>The other proposals I've seen appear to be much more
>ambitious.

Yes, time always seems to be the dimension we never enough of :-)
However, I would strongly suggest looking at the library, and also the
following reference:

        http://home.fnal.gov/~wb/units.html

I think you will find it simple, elegant and expressive.

Kevlin

  Kevlin Henney phone: +44 117 942 2990
  mailto:kevlin_at_[hidden] mobile: +44 7801 073 508
  http://www.curbralan.com fax: +44 870 052 2289
  Curbralan: Consultancy + Training + Development + Review