From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-15 19:56:29

--- In boost_at_y..., Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_a...> wrote:
> In helping with the Boost.Threads docs, I've been trying to make
sure that
> all the "Requires" and "Throws" conditions are specified
correctly. While
> quite a bit of progress has been made, there are still a number of
places
> where "Requires" and "Throws" aren't fully specified yet.
>
> One way to do this is to compare asserts and throws in Bill's code
to the
> docs, looking for cases not mentioned in the docs. If someone
would like
> to do that, it would be appreciated.

I'll be doing this myself in the next day or two while cleaning
things up for submission. What will be more important is for people
to pay careful attention to which I use during review and consider if
I made the correct choice or not.

> (There is also an open issue that runtime_error is being thrown
instead of
> a thread specific error. runtime_error is just a placeholder
waiting for a
> thread specific class.)

This should be fixed in the next day or two as well.

Bill Kempf