From: contact_ravi_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-20 04:18:19

Hi Every One!!!

We are from Talent Search Inc., a placement consultancy in Madras. We
have many software corporates in India and abroad as our clients
where there are many requirements and the placement is immediate. we
are looking for

¨ We are looking out for software people who have worked on
Netscape Messaging Server with Solaris background having at least 2-3
yrs experience. The person has to be preferably based in US & has to
relocate to California, US. The package is attractive & the placement
immediate.

¨ We are looking at Business Development managers who have
worked in the US market in negotiating project deals with direct US
companies. Must have 8+ yrs of experience. The placement is direct &
immediate with a very attractive package.

¨ We are looking at Business Development managers who have
worked in the Arabian market in negotiating project deals with direct
Arab/ Saudi companies. Must have 5-8+ yrs of experience. The
placement is immediate with a very attractive package.

¨ We are looking at Business Development managers who have
worked in Amsterdam market in negotiating project deals with direct
companies there. Must have 5+ yrs of experience. The placement is
immediate with a very attractive package.

the placement is immediate and the package is very attractive. Kindly
pass on your resume so that we can place you with our client as we
are also interested in the advancement of your career. Feel free to
call us up also.

 Thanking you,

Warm Regards,

Ravi.P,