From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-20 12:29:51

At 05:52 AM 8/20/2001, max.anziutti_at_[hidden] wrote:

>I have downloaded boost graph library and tried to compile the
>examples on various compilers:
>On Microsoft VC 6 SP5 i get an internal compiler error (like the ones
>reported in the post). And this should be a compiler bug.
>
>On Microsoft VC 7 i get lots of sintax errors
>On Borland 5.5 i get other sintax errors
>
>Should i modify library source??? Or should i change compiler? Am i
>doing something wrong???
>
>I tried to compile dijkstra.cpp and some other example with same
>results....

As a general procedure when first using a library, try to repeat the
results of the regression tests from the appropriate status page. See
http://www.boost.org/status/compiler_status.html

If you can't duplicate the results, that's a strong indication you don't
have the compiler set up correctly for the library in question.

Hope that helps,

--Beman