From: Chris (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-21 08:52:13

Sorry, this isn't an answer, but a question. I see where you say you use
'VC6SP5'. I assume that means "Visual C++, Service Pack 5". VC6 is an
important part of my (programming) life, but not something I use often, so
I'm out of it regarding service packs. I didn't know there *were* service
packs!

Do you know where I can get them>

Thanks,
Chris