Date: 2001-08-23 02:11:37
1. Adds a forwarding header to the math sublibrary
2. Adds a main documentation directory and index.html
3. Since I couldn't compile sinc.hpp and sinhc.hpp as is,
I converted them to the function-calling-a-functor model.
(Hopefully partial specialization of class templates is more
widespread than template-based template parameters
for function templates.)
4. Adjusted docs for special functions to match
(and rediscovered why I don't like HTML editors).
5. Fixed up the quaternion-rotation example
It differs from version 1 in that it's made after the Boost 1.24.0
I still have to fix up the HTML some more.
1. Does it work at least for the platforms previous versions did?
2. Does it work for new configurations (besides mine)?
3. Should these changes be incorporated?
[posting through web interface]
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk