From: osmanb_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-23 02:19:33

Yes, my Cygwin is current (just re-ran setup to make sure). Just to
be clear, the link stage that builds libbgl-viz itself fails with
yywrap undefined references unless I include the %option noyywrap.
Adding -lfl didn't fix that (although it should).

Whoah. Just realized that I had misplaced a decimal point. The
resulting libbgl-viz.a is 38 MBytes. Is that right? Ouch.

-Brian