From: Murat A. GENC (mgenc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-17 02:18:18

Hi all,

Could you please tell me a web site contains pdf or zip format of some good
C++ books.

I found something actually, but they are not complete versions. Of course I
will buy some because it is not a good way to get something from internet
and print them out. To study at home, I need a paper copy. Of course, can
study on electronic books but I do not like that way.

thanx for your help
thanx for your co-operation

mag