From: Chris Peterson (cop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-16 18:49:00

Perhaps the Boost web site should add a gallery of commercial and
non-commercial C++ projects that are using the Boost libraries. I think it
might reduce new adopters' [unfounded] fears that the library might not be
adequately tested or maintained. Plus I think it could bolster Boost
developers' enthusiasm to know their contributions are helping others. :-)

chris