Date: 2001-09-19 12:33:12

Jeremy Siek wrote:

> toms-m> expensive for a low to medium budget operation, however if
> toms-m> you look at the compiler status on Linux, it does very
> toms-m> well.
>
> The linux version of KAI is not that expensive...

http://www.kai.com/C_plus_plus/price_list.html

The Linux personal use is out of my personal price range. I think KAI on HP-UX is
actually cheaper that aCC though.

Too bad the commercial licenses would be hard to get past my stingy management,
especially since I develop on both Linux and HP. Funny how expensive debug/workaround
time doesn't compare against expenditures. Then again, we would need like 10-15 seats
- ouch.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer