From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-19 11:28:29

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Thomas Matelich wrote:

toms-m> "Lorenz, Martin" wrote:
toms-m>
toms-m> Unfortunately, the aCC compiler just cannot handle
toms-m> operators.hpp at this time. You could try g++, but beware

I haven't heaard of anyone having success with aCC. I'm not sure how C++
standards conformant it is.

toms-m> of poor exception support. The other option, which I have
toms-m> not tried, is KAI C++ (www.kai.com/c_plus_plus). It is

KAI C++ compiles boost just fine.

toms-m> expensive for a low to medium budget operation, however if
toms-m> you look at the compiler status on Linux, it does very
toms-m> well.

The linux version of KAI is not that expensive...

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-9761