From: Eric Ford (eford_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-19 16:06:45

> In the context of where you are applying the concept check, you will
know
> what the iterator type is, and will be able to pass it into the
check.

> function_requires< SequenceInsertConcept<MyContainer, SomeIter> >();

Thanks. I was hoping there was a way to do it in the class, since
that seems like a nicer place to put it, since then you'd only have to
do it once. However, I can't think of a way you'd do that, so this
solution is probably the best plan.

Of course, this introduces additional function_requires<>() which I
don't want to do for the performance hit mentioned previously. I
tried adding inline as well as -finline-functions with no luck. I
think I'll just create a few macros so it can be selectively compiled
in. That's a little obnoxious for concepts that take two template
parameters on account of the ",".

THanks,