From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-25 13:15:01

on 9/25/01 7:50 AM, John Maddock at John_Maddock_at_[hidden] wrote:

>> Hi When I perform
>>
>> nmake -fvc6.mak I get:
>
> Works OK for me with the latest cvs source, it looks like something must
> have been broken in that release - have you tried 1.25.0? Failing that
> there will be a new release in the week or two.

AFAIK, 1.24.0 is the latest release. The next release would be 1.25.0. Is
"1.25.0" just an euphemism for the current CVS collection?

How many reviewed libraries do we have outstanding for full release, not
counting the two currently under review (hint, hint)? I think we at least
have Config, Preprocessor, and Threads.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie