From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-25 15:12:41

At 02:15 PM 9/25/2001, Daryle Walker wrote:

>on 9/25/01 7:50 AM, John Maddock at John_Maddock_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
>>> Hi When I perform
>>>
>>> nmake -fvc6.mak I get:
>>
>> Works OK for me with the latest cvs source, it looks like something
must
>> have been broken in that release - have you tried 1.25.0? Failing that
>> there will be a new release in the week or two.
>
>AFAIK, 1.24.0 is the latest release. The next release would be
1.25.0. Is
>"1.25.0" just an euphemism for the current CVS collection?

Yes, the next release will be 1.25.0.

>How many reviewed libraries do we have outstanding for full release, not
>counting the two currently under review (hint, hint)? I think we at
least
>have Config, Preprocessor, and Threads.

1.25.0 will have Base-from-member, bind, config, and threads. All of those
are checked into CVS (modulo a few unresolved issues or glitches) and I've
been been regression testing on Win32 for several days now. Anything else
will have to wait until the next release.

I'll post a specific target date for 1.25.0 as soon as we get the issues
and glitches resolved.

--Beman