From: Mickaël Pointier (mpointie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-26 09:12:29

> From: "Mickaël Pointier" <mpointie_at_[hidden]>
> > A separate list allowing for "real world" questions (I mean "how to
> > do this using boost") would be nice.
>
> Only if you're getting answers. ;-)

Of course, but I assume that the participant of the boost list will be
as open minded as the people on the gdalgorithms list ;o

If the purpose of boost is only to develop a library simply for the
pleasure of developping a library, I think it's meaningless...

But since Boost seems full of usefull things (parsers, portable threading
functionalities, numerical functionalities...) it would be shame if only
a small number of people (users) manage to use it. The more it will be
used, the more feedback will be received.

    Mickael Pointier