From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-28 00:16:56

James Dennett wrote:

> > Installing the UseMod wiki on a Unix box is as easy as dumping it in
> > a cgi-bin directory, creating a directory for its data, and editting the

Thanks for the tip. As you say UseModWiki was easy to set up. When you sent the
mail, I was looking at twiki which appears to have more features, but it is much
more difficult to set up. You can find the result at the address below:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl

> We have received an additional offer for Wiki hosting /and/ administration.
> Those volunteering the services are asking which Wiki we'd like to use.
> Since we have our choice, I hope those in-the-know will discuss which one is
> most appropriate for Boost.

No problem. I'm not an expert on Wiki flavors or setup, so if there is someone
more expert and has the resources I'd be happy to step aside. Otherwise, give
it a try :-)

Jeff