From: Paul Beardsley (pab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-28 10:25:00

About two years ago, I saw an article in some C++/programming
journal (whose name I have forgotten) about testing equality
of floating point numbers. The author had used templates,
gave a thorough discussion of the all the issues, and
his solution with source code. Unfortunately I was never
able to find it when I came to look for it, and all I remember
is that the author had a maybe Indian name.

Can anyone guide me to the original article, or a good
C++ implementation for this task? I didn't notice
anything relevant on the Boost libraries page.

Thanks,
Paul.

p.s. I know about the C solution at http://fcmp.sourceforge.net/.