From: Chuck Allison (cda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-28 11:08:42

Would someone like to write a short article for the C/C++ Users Journal? Our
readers could benefit from an article that talks about why Boost exists,
what its mission is, and then briefly surveys what's in there, along with an
illustration of one of the more interesting and useful components. Anyone
game?