From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-28 16:51:34

I would add something like:

In conjunction with the Boost-Users mailing list, a WikiWeb
has been created as a place for users to contribute their
Boost experiences, tutorials, library usage tips,
experimental user documentation, and random Boost related
thoughts. The Boost User WikiWeb can be found at
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl.

A WikiWeb is a browser-based collaboration environment where
everyone can contribute in real-time to the creation of an
information web. WikiWebs have been used for everything from
documentation of Design Patterns to providing expressions of
condolences to the WTC victims. For more information on Wiki
Webs visit the original Wiki at
http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?WelcomeVisitors.

Jeff