From: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-09-30 20:38:47

--- In boost_at_y..., "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_c...> wrote:
> The Boost User WikiWeb can be found at
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl.

It's wonderful that this Wiki just sprang up out of the boost
community; that's as it should be. If it has momentum and everyone is
satisfied, please leave well enough alone!

On the other hand, if you're interested in doing some research, Beman
reports:

> Matt Austern recently told me he and Andy Koenig were
> experimenting with
> wiki's for C++ Standard Committee use.
>
> Nico Josuttis told me in Copenhagen he was about to
> start a wiki project.

Also, Andrew Lumsdaine's lab at Indiana University has offered to
host and administer any of the Wikis we'd like. I'm only mentioning
this because I tried to visit the site mentioned above, but couldn't
reach it. The OSL has some hardcore servers which can be dedicated to
this sort of thing.

-Dave